Last Updated: May 23, 2018
This document (the “Terms of Service”) is a legally binding agreement between you and CozyCal Scheduling Inc that governs your use of CozyCal's online services.
Our Data Processing Agreement under the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) forms part of these Terms of Service.
Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms") carefully before using the www.cozycal.com website. As used in this Terms of Service, “CozyCal,” “us”, “we”, "our" refersnd its affiliates, and The “Websites” means CozyCal’s websites (including without limitation any successor URLS, mobile or localized versions and related domains and subdomains), and the "Service", “Services” mean CozyCal’s scheduling products, applications and services, in each case in whatever format they may be offered now or in the future. The Websites and Services are collectively referred to herein as the “Offerings.”
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
Changes to the Terms of Service
CozyCal Scheduling Inc reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice and at its sole discretion.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://cozycal.com/terms. CozyCal Scheduling Inc reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Service website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must provide your full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- A single username and password (“login”) may only be used by one person.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. CozyCal cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and Content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under your Service account.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMS, Instant Messenger, Twitter or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.le username and password (“login”) may only be used by one person.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by CozyCal Scheduling Inc.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of CozyCal Scheduling Inc will result in an immediate termination of your services.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Terms of Service before you may become a member of the Service.
- CozyCal Scheduling Inc reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly and yearly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Service site (www.cozycal.com) or the Service itself.
- CozyCal Scheduling Inc shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Payment of Fees, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- An upgrade from the free plan to any paid plan will immediately bill you.
- An upgrade or downgrade made during the free trial period will not affect the trial period. If you added a payment method to your account, we will bill you according to the plan the account is set to at the end of the free trial period.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level outside of the trial period, the credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, CozyCal Scheduling Inc may attempt to charge the credit card on file one or more times, and notify that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period. Should payment continue to fail, the subscription will be cancelled.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. CozyCal Scheduling Inc does not accept any liability for such loss. Downgrading your Service may not be completed without direct action from you to remove Content, features, or capacity in place that exceeds the Content, features, or capacity offered by the lesser plan.
- Canceling your Service will result in the immediate and irrevocable deletion of your Content.
Cancellation and Termination
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse) of any CozyCal customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to delete the account.
- Your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again. However, no refunds will be issued for any previous charges, in whole or in part.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon account deletion. This information can not be recovered once your account is deleted.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate your Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
Entire Terms of Service
This Terms of Service constitutes all the terms and conditions agreed upon between you and CozyCal Scheduling Inc and supercedes any prior agreements, whether written or oral. Any additional or different terms or conditions in any written or oral communication from you to CozyCal Scheduling Inc are void. You agree and accept that you have not accepted the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service in reliance of or to any oral or written representations made by CozyCal Scheduling Inc not contained in this Terms of Service.
Should for any reason or to any extent any provision of this Term of Service be held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or enforceability shall not in any manner affect or render invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of this Terms of Service and the application of that provision shall be enforced to the extent permitted by law.
Are customers required to sign the CozyCal DPA?
In order to use our products and services, you need to accept our DPA, which we have provided a link to on our website: Data Processing Agreement. By agreeing to our terms of service, you are automatically accepting our DPA and do not need to sign a separate document.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com